Last week I had a wonderful blogger experience. My third blog post, A Polished Look: Pope vs Bradshaw, was a hit with my followers and I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Red Lips and Plastic! I have learned that Liebster is German for sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. I appreciate the kind gesture and I have accepted the award by nominating other Liebster bloggers.
Liebster Award Rules
1. You have to answer the eleven questions created by the person who tagged you.
2. Pick between 5-11 bloggers to nominate. They need to have under 200 followers.
3. Compile a new list of 11 questions.
4. You can’t nominate the person who tagged you.
5. Tell everyone that you’ve tagged, that they were nominated.
Questions from Red Lips and Plastic
1. Who is your fashion icon and why?
Naomi Campbell. Not only does she represent KARLA as an über-chic, on-the-go, ambitious, and polished career-driven woman, but the London born supermodel has a sophisticated style that I adore.
2. Do you wear high-waisted shorts?
Absolutely! They elongate my legs.
3. If you can describe your style in one word, what would it be?
4. How do you transition your summer pieces into fall trends?
Throw on a blazer.
5. Crop tops have been a big trend, Love? hate?
I have a few. They are not staple pieces but I’ve paired them with high-waisted shorts on a Newbury Street stroll.
6. Silver? Gold?
Both are must haves. Silver is a classic staple that polishes my boardroom look. Gold is bold in the sun.
7. If you can work for any designer who would it be?
Coco Chanel. A revolutionary of women’s fashion.
8. How did you decide you wanted to blog?
My managers encouraged me to share my love for beauty, fashion, and my career with the world.
9. Where do you get your fashion inspiration from?
Olivia Pope and Carry Bradshaw.
10. What lip color do you most wear?
I adore Red lips.
11. What are your favorite pair of shoes that you own?
My Black Ferragamo peep toe platform pumps, which are my most versatile pair of shoes. They are great for work, a mixer, and a date!
1. What are your 10 favorite brands?
2. What 3 products can you not live without?
3. How do you achieve a polished look?
4. Pope or Bradshaw?
5. What one word describes your lifestyle?
6. What is your favorite nail polish color?
7. What is your favorite magazine?
8. What career advice would you give to your younger self?
9. What Board would you serve on if asked to start tomorrow?
10. What is the next great achievement we will see from you?
11. How do you embody Karla?
Until next time…